- Standard shipping within the continental United States will be a flat rate of $8.
- We do offer free shipping on orders that are over $100 within the continental United States.
- Standard shipping orders placed before 2PM CST M-F will usually take 4-5 business days to be processed and packaged before they are shipped out of our warehouse. Regular business hours consist of Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST. Weekends and holidays are excluded from processing and shipping times, please take that into consideration when selecting your shipping method!
- We typically get all orders out within a 3-5 business day window, and try our hardest to do so, however, sometimes we do get behind!
- We ship with USPS, FedEx and UPS depending on the weight of the package, and the destination.
- When purchasing a pre-order, please make note that all in-stock items purchased with a pre-order will not ship until the pre-order arrives. We suggest placing separate orders when purchasing a pre-order, that way the in stock items will be shipped right away.
- Apricot Lane Boutique is NOT responsible for the following:
- Delays with UPS, FedEx or USPS delays.
- International duties or customs charges.
- Products that are lost or damaged in the mail. FedEx, USPS or UPS will be responsible once we ship the package.
- Once the package is marked delivered by USPS, FedEx or USPS you will need to contact whichever carrier was responsible for your package to obtain any information. Once the package has left our facility we are no longer held responsible.
- Please reach out to the carrier directly before reaching out to us if there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery.
- We are NOT responsible if your package is not delivered in the guaranteed shipping times as it may take 1-2 business days to process the order and we cannot be held liable for USPS guarantees. We will not cover or refund any additional shipping charges from USPS if failed to meet their guarantee shipping times.
Carrier Contact Numbers:
USPS International: 1-800-222-1811
FedEx: 1-800-463- 3339
UPS: 1-800-742- 5877
- We do our best to meet our processing/ shipping times so there is very small window of time where you are able to cancel/ edit your orders.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure all information is correct before submitting your order.
- We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to the incorrect or undeliverable address.
- If you need to cancel or edit your order please email us at Peoria@shopalb.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the changes in time but there is no guarantee that we will be able to do so.
IMPORTANT: Customers located outside of USA:
- There are no guarantees whether or not you will be charged any custom taxes or duty fees. You will be responsible for any additional charges (including but not limited to: customs, duties, taxes and fees charged by our government)
APO’s and PO boxes:
- We use USPS to ship to P.O. Boxes and any military addresses! (Thank you for your service!) We are unable to offer expedited shipments, so please keep that in mind when selecting your shipping method!
Canada, Alaska & Hawaii:
- We DO ship to Canada, Alaska and Hawaii! Unfortunately, our standard shipping rates do not apply to Canada. We offer a flat rate of $20! Once your order ships you will receive tracking information!
- We offer overnight shipping only through FedEx. Expedited shipping is only valid for orders shipped within the Continental United States and is a flat rate of $30
- Please contact us if you would like a quote for expedited shipping for Alaska or Hawaii.
- All confirmed overnight orders placed before 2PM CST will be processed and shipped out the same day, pending credit card verification. Overnight orders placed after 2PM CST will be processed/ shipped the following business day.
- Overnight orders placed on Thursday after 4PM CST – Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday (excluding holidays).
- Please note that FedEx does NOT deliver our overnight packages on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.